Friday, August 27, 2010

Pimp and the Ho fart in a shoe box

Firstly let me just tell you, the title was NOT going to be Pimp and the Ho fart in a shoe box. I think that's gross. But I'm sitting in a living room at 2:00 in the morning with two guys. ... need I say more?



So, I went to see Letters To Juliet last week, and it was really, really good. It started weird with kissing sea fish and Japanese cartoon people and had a lot of corniness, but it was a Chick Flick, so what did I expect? Not exactly that, But the movie was really awesome. I loved it, and I want  to buy it as soon as it is out. Amanda Seyfried was the main girl in it and as you all know, her hair is gorgeous. Anyway, it made me remember my hair back in the day and now I miss it.. No, I'm not going to grow it that long again, but I do want to grow it out a little! And who knows, maybe I'll go back to blond again and make My Dad and Michael super happy. But don't get your hopes up.


Also, My Brother has been staying with us for a little bit. Michael is really nice and has opened his home to my crazy family. I'm sure this bothers him, I mean how can it not?! It's his soon to be in-laws, I think that's worse than actual official in-laws. I'm sorry honey! It has been fun having my Brother with us for a while though, and I think that Mike is enjoying it too. I'm happy they get along so well, it's great. It's fun being around them when they're together. They both have a lot in common, it's kinda weird, haha. We've been having a lot of fun though, I'm going to miss him when he goes to Washington. Guess we'll have to take a road trip up along the Oregon coast to visit. Oh darn.. not.
 This is what goes on during the day...
  And this...
  And at night, this!

We also have a Chinese girl living with us, AKA Random Chinese Girl. Becky is just too long to say. It's been pretty crazy having her here. I was telling Mike that I have been around so many Chinese people my whole life, It's really ridiculous. It's just because I'm an Everett, no way to get away from it, haha. Anyway, hopefully for Michaels sake She wont be here too long. She's a really sweet girl though. I've been taking her up to campus and when I took her Tuesday, I had about 5 hours to kill so I called up an old friend and She came over to keep me company. We had fun playing/watching ourselves play, Monster Fashion Show  in the "cool building" Then I realized that it was the ROTC building, and the "cool wall" was probably a window. Sweet.





We had lunch with Random Chinese Girl after her classes and found out that it is really fun to watch her eat a sandwich. She eats it one layer at a time, with.... chopsticks! Awesomeness.

  I don't have a picture of her yet... but apparently this building is near her house! Haha

Well there you go. That is all for now. Mostly I just wanted to get some pictures up, but figured I better catch you up so you knew why I was posting random pictures. Hope you're having a fun week too!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I love you dear :) And your family doesn't bother me at all.