Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Park City!

On Monday, Bryttan and I went to Park City.

We decided to ride the Zip-Line. We got there right before they opened, and we got our tickets.

We were the 2nd group of people to go on it.

Here we are on the Chair Lift Up (Which I think was scarier for Bryttan than the actual Zip-Line)

It was really really pretty up there, pretty much all the snow had melted, and it was a warm day.
We got to the top, and Bryttan started getting really nervous, haha. Especially as we started nearing the platform!

 For those of you who do not know, the Zip-Rider is a harness you sit in and then you zip-line down the mountain (at speeds up to 45 MPH),\

 You start by sitting in it and pushing against the gates with your legs straight...I was so tall I could not put my legs completely straight....and then they open the gates and you slide down.
When we got down Bryttan really wanted to go again, haha, it was wonderful.

After The Zip-Line we went to historic Main St.


Huzzah!

We walked around and went into a bunch of the shops. I bought some wonderful HOT mango pineapple Salsa.

Look at this guy. What a stork.

Then of Course Bryttan had to go and get really cozy with a bear. :(

Stupid Bear.


Anyway!


It was a very fun Memorial Day. :)

And the Zip-Line is very very fun. I recommend it to anyone.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Small Stones said...

"What a stork"...LOVE IT! Ah, Kramer...always good for a laugh. Glad you guys had fun! Now I want to go! :D

Blaine Ehrhart said...

The entire place is fun for a day of adventure... It is pricy though. I got the unlimited pass for $60 or so a person. But well worth it.

Anywho- real comment: did you to wear the same colors on purpose!? white and brown...

breymom said...

I still can't see pictures on your blog but I loved the post and your date seemed like fun. Never been on a zip line sounds thrilling

Ms. Whitney said...

Hey! I've been on that zipline! It is really fun :)

Michael said...

No Blaine, we didn't lol. We stopped over to drop my nephew off to my sister on the way there, and she brought it to our attention that we were matching. We always seem to do that, I think Mike is paying someone in my house to tell him what I'm wearing each day... It's just because I have all the cute clothes and he's jealous, Lol.

Thanks for reading everyone, lol. Michael always writes the best posts. Sorry you can't see the pictures Brey.

Hotflash said...

I want to go on a zipline! I was going to do it on Kauai, but now that I know there is one here close by.... I want to go sometime!!! If you go again... bring me!!!