Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Idaho!

We went to Idaho this weekend for Bryttan's Cousin's Wedding. Whilst we were there, all manner of things took place. While we were there, we got to see Bryttan's Sister's new baby Shanriella (Probably spelled that wrong.)



Bryttan's Family lives in a small town called Shelly. On the day of the wedding we took a walk to a park, and on the way, I saw a great sign outside of their community pool.
It would be awful to show up and have there only be 9 people total.

Otherwise they would post this:
Anyway! We played on the playground, did the merry go round, swings, etc. And then I did this. Don't ask me why, I just did.
Bryttan's Brother and his Girlfriend came along as well.
Later that night, after the wedding, we all went to Perkins (it is kind of like a Denny's but better). April (Bryndon's Girlfriend) had a huge stack of gift certificates there, and she really wanted to make it up to me for not letting me get Aggie Ice-Cream a week earlier, so she paid with those.
The next day we went ghost towning. The majority of the pictures I do not have, as April took them with her camera. But I do have a few.

Also here is an Owl with a very important message for you. Hoot.
Oh, and whilst driving around, Bryttan decided to try to draw mustaches on us. I asked her to give me the Mario mustache, this is the result:
And now back to the ghost town:



After the ghost town we headed up the mountain a little bit more, and entered into an abandoned mine.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hotflash said...

Oh you guys make me laugh so HARD I squirted water out of my nose!!! (this happened at the Mario mustache photo).

The Lamoreauxs said...

Wow! I like the ghost town! I wanna go....