Monday, April 12, 2010

An Adventure

I was asked by Taiger (My soon to be Nephew) if I would go on an adventure with him.

Of course I said yes, and off we went.

I had to make him look like a real explorer so I put my Pith Helmet on him

It was wonderful. With Taiger's Crocks and my GPS map, we couldn't fail.

He told me we had to go past the trees, past 1 house, and over a bridge. He asked for my phone and began using the map to guide us on our way.

Bryttan eventually caught up with us and took this picture

Overall it was a wonderful adventure. :)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Michael said...

You are such a great Uncle. Thank you hon, I love you so much. And so does Taiger, it's adorable :) Eee! I love it!

The Lamoreauxs said...

That is the cutest! I hope when Brett & I have kids you'll play with them too:) I mean when we adopt our cats.

MommyBrec said...

Aw, so cute! Taiger had SO much fun on that adventure, and thought the gps and had were the coolest. You really are the best uncle! :D Thank you so much for being so good to Taiger. :)