Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear Nick Jr, I miss Little Bear...

I have decided that when the day comes that I have little pickles running about in my home, I am going to do whatever I can to keep them from Yo Gabba Gabba. The show is terrifying but something about it keeps you staring at the television and then you see strange monsters and can only think of how much they annoy you and you get distracted thinking of the poor person in the costume dying of heat stroke! You're about to look away when Jack Black comes on the screen in orange spandex, and then they have strange dance sequences performed by kids. I hope my children never discover this as I think I'd go mad if I were to have to have this playing over and over all day, everyday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5yrKedY3c&feature=player_embedded

Pin It!

No comments: