Thursday, October 14, 2010

So close!

So close to my wedding! :)

I am so very happy, and very grateful for Bryttan, and for everyone who is going to be there :) Although it was somewhat last minute I think it will be perfect.

The only important part to me is getting Sealed to Bryttan on Saturday. Everything else can turn out horribly but I'll still be happy :) (Don't think my bride would be though haha)

I am so excited for it to finally and actually happen, it is a feeling that can't be explained, it's just wonderful. I am so grateful for those who were able to be with me in the temple to get my endowments out, that was a wonderful experience that I will always remember.

And going through with Bryttan was just perfect, I would not have wanted to go through with anyone else at any other time.

I love you Bryttan :) Just thought you should know that before our wedding.

I Love You.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kaleena J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.